Find Your KIPP Hiring Event!
Mark your calendar for March 25th! The KIPP Houston Recruitment Team will host the first ever Find Your KIPP hiring event- with ‘My KIPP Story’ panel featuring Founder Mike Feinberg and KIPP Houston Superintendent Sehba Ali! Panel will be held from 9am to 10am and will be directly followed by the hiring fair with representatives from all 28 KIPP Houston Schools!
The Find Your KIPP event will include:
• ‘My KIPP Story’ panel featuring Founder Mike Feinberg and KIPP Houston Superintendent Sehba Ali
• The chance to talk and interview with representatives from all 28 schools and explore opportunities for the 2017-18 school year
• *Potential offers on the spot!
• Sessions to learn more about how KIPP is empowering students to climb the mountain to and through college!
• Representatives from our Graduate Teaching Fellowship to talk with you about how you can become a certified teacher while receiving your masters
• The opportunity to browse the tables of some of KIPP Houston’s partner organizations
• Performances by our talented KIPPsters
*Required documents to be considered for an offer on the spot:
• Copy of Resume
• Copy of passing score on content exam
• Video of sample lesson
*Videos can be uploaded to YouTube and must not exceed 30 minutes. Candidates also need to include the grade level and objective of the lesson.
*New first year teacher salary: $51, 250*
Location: KIPP Shine Prep- 10711 KIPP Way
Date: Saturday, March 25th
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Candidates who don’t have the items listed above are still encouraged to attend the fair and have the potential to interview with school leaders.
I plan to attend morning panel from 9am-10am featuring Mike Feinberg and Sehba Ali
Years of Teaching Experience
Please list obtained teaching certifications or passed content exams.
How did you hear about the career fair?
I am interested in hearing about opportunities and future events with KIPP.
Do Not Fill This Out